Detect traditional malware and non-malware attacks in real time.
The leading Endpoint Security solutions continuously monitor and secure your endpoints, and your network, to identify threats and secure your environment - fast.
1. CrowdStrike: provides cloud-native endpoint protection including next generation anti-virus, endpoint detection and response, and managed threat hunting. It prevents both malware and malware-free attacks with 5-second visibility and protection across endpoints.
2. Microsoft: provides malware protection for business endpoints through Windows Defender Antivirus, a core component of all Windows 10 OS versions. The Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) platform provides additional EDR capability for threat and vulnerability management.
3. Trend Micro: provides enterprise cybersecurity solutions with a broad range of security capabilities including: anti-malware and advanced threat protection; application control; encryption and data loss prevention (EDL); intrusion protection; integrity monitoring; and machine learning.
4. Carbon Black: provides a comprehensive endpoint security solution. It’s portfolio includes solutions for detection, protection, and response to cyber attacks and components are available on-premise or in the cloud.
5. SentinelOne: for endpoints provides next generation endpoint security to detect, block, and remediate malware across endpoints. Continuously monitors file behavior to uncover stealth attacks and block and remediate threats that come through front line defenses.